PrimeShip-NAPA Manager is NAPA based application created to improve the efficiency of ship design and speed the classification approval process. On this page you will find a summary of the software, the software's hardware requirements, and information on how to apply for the software.
PrimeShip-NAPA Manager has been designed for user friendliness. Therefore, PrimeShip-NAPA Manager does not require the use of NAPA commands and can be used without special training.
- Input Data for Statutory Calculations
- Users can easily define light weight distribution, openings visibility check positions and other items for calculation via the graphical user interface.
- Perform Statutory Calculations
- - Intact stability (IS Code 2008, including timber deck cargo loading)
- - Longitudinal strength (including IACS UR shear force correction)
- - Deterministic damage stability (LL, MARPOL, IBC, IGC etc)
- - Probabilistic damage stability (SOLAS II-1/B-1, including timber deck cargo loading)
- - Grain Heeling Moment
- Create Delivery Documents
- - Stability Information
- - Loading Manual
- - Damage stability Calculation Booklet
- - Grain Loading Booklet
|Latest version||Released date||Ship type||Latest patch|
|Ver.2010.2||31 December 2011||Bulk Carrier and Tanker||---------|
|OS||Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 or 64bit)|
|HDD Free Space||60GB|
*NAPA System is required to use PrimeShip-NAPA Manager.
Please click here to apply
Applications and Inquiries
Freeboard Section, Hull Department, NIPPON KAIJI KYOKAI